Home Staging Works Staging My Home For Sale, But Not Moving Out: What Should I Do With My Elliptical Machine?

Staging my home for sale, but not moving out: What should I do with my elliptical machine? - home staging works

Staging to sell my house, but not in motion: What should I do with my crosstrainer?

I have a relatively small 3 bedroom 1.5 bath ranch-style house in the 1980s, with rooms on one side of the house and the kitchen / dining / living room of another.

This is only 1100-1200 square meters, but the space is well used, and it sounds "because it is a great design.

I have a lot of work inside and outside of this issue that we are no longer on the left side:

I mean elliptical trainer every day and want to continue, but the only place that fits into my house in this small enclave in the perfect space, has a notch in the wall.

The problem is that Notch is one of the best features of the architecture of the house and could really use to sell the house, put a table entry, secretary. Preservation of wine, large mirror, a beautiful plant or something there.

Small notch, the difference between "normal aging process is rather small

1 comments:

godged said...

Leave him alone. When I was in the middle of a room or a disability with the vision of space, I want to move. The display can be a distraction than a help. The elliptical trainer is much more vast, one can imagine the room with him in his place.

Good luck selling your home!

Post a Comment