Leg Bone Cancer More Condition_symptoms Remember My 9 Year Old Cat, Diagnosed With Bone Cancer And Needed Leg Amputated?

Remember my 9 year old cat, diagnosed with bone cancer and needed leg amputated? - leg bone cancer more condition_symptoms

I took it with X-rays and blood tests. They could not find more cancer. He was very ill and drag the leg. I had to make a decision. Finally, I had a leg amputated. It was a difficult decision. I thank you all for your replies.

Today they came home. I choose to ride. She gave me the dirtiest look and to be 3 feet. I could not believe it. It was like to treat me no differently than usual. The problem is that my eyes to other cats and keep your distance. It's like they know something is different. Do you think that the only hospital in various scents and surgery?

Others of his friends who have nothing to do with it, is doing well. I am very happy that I had been operated on, and I can enjoy for many years. Do you think my other cat comes here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment