Pneumonitis More Condition_symptoms Xray Result "minimal Ptb Versus Pneumonitis, Right Upper Lobe"?

Xray result "minimal ptb versus pneumonitis, right upper lobe"? - pneumonitis more condition_symptoms

Hello good day!

I just want to help me know the result I have from our check from the company .. I saw the flap PTB minimal compared with pneumonia, upper right, but the refractive error .. please help what that means. If this is the worst case .. Where can I get this, what can I do, I appreciate all the answers for all u.. God bless you!

2 comments:

Alexandr... said...

In other words, minimal pulmonary tuberculosis against pneumonia in the right upper lung.

dwaindad... said...

Sounds like he has some LSD or right upper lobe pneumonia. Also you have a cough, fever, PC or feel bad .. If so, you probably need to restart or to Levaquin quinolone class of antibiotics. You need to prove that you inform your GP for a referral to a pulmonologist or a cardiologist for appropriate treatment with antibiotics.

Post a Comment