Mythtv Box Hd Video Card Is There A Place To Buy A Pre-configured MythTV System?

Is there a place to buy a pre-configured MythTV system? - mythtv box hd video card

Currently I am a TiVo) user (manager and I am very satisfied with the system in different ways, but I want more. I really want to have multiple tuners, but I would be able to interact with the system and programming the recording of the most powerful and programming opportunities online, I see with MythTV. But I have no time to one based MythTV. I $, though. Therefore I would like to find a place, the configuration and send me a working MythTV box. My online searches have found people who say that it exists, and research online! If someone could point to a spot where you can buy from, it would be great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment