What Does A Virgina Look Like Does Anyone Know Any Information About My 1929 Red Seal Richmond Virgina $20 Bill?

Does anyone know any information about my 1929 red seal Richmond Virgina $20 bill? - what does a virgina look like

I work in a bank to handle money every day, but the other day I found a note in 1929, the Federal Reserve Bank of $ 20 in Stempelglanz state fairly. They demolished fought for 3 mm, but that's all. It has a large red seal and "E" on the invoice. It seems that the bar at the bottom of the letter I think the word cash. At the summit in the "United States" appears in the same color as the "E" or as a deposit of other securities. "I've looked up information online, but the song is similar to what I have. Can someone please tell me more information. I have an idea of its value but still not safe, because it close to perfect condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment