Can We Take A Sleep Apnea Machine Aboard An Airplane Can A Person Bring A Sleep Apnea Machine Aboard An Airplane When Flying Internationally?

Can a person bring a sleep apnea machine aboard an airplane when flying internationally? - can we take a sleep apnea machine aboard an airplane

I suffer from sleep apnea and use a sleep apnea machine breathing (sleep without oxygen) with a mask and distilled water. When traveling abroad on a plane can take with me, so it got me in a different country than I do?

2 comments:

Remy said...

Hello!

I know most of the employees at the checkpoints at airports are familiar with CPAP machines. It is advisable to place your order and / or a statement of medical necessity from your doctor so that you can demonstrate the need for CPAP machines.

I have several sources that many CPAP users report no problems with my X-ray machine and the subsequent transfer of explosives and chemical tests, while others forced their CPAP devices are reviewed, to check how the X-Ray.

My recommendation would therefore hope to bring their CPAP on a plane with you, but do not be surprised if you check at the end with. And do not forget your prescription from your doctor!

Good luck!

Tim said...

because it is a serious medical condition must

Post a Comment