So Low Pants Why Do Some Guys Where Their Pants Really Low And Show Off Their Undergarments?

Why do some guys where their pants really low and show off their undergarments? - so low pants

I do not understand. I see a lot in school and I think that what seems absolutely ridiculous. I remember a child in my class at the 8th Class, and I like to see him, pulls his pants all the time. He was wearing a belt, do not use it because I down his pants. And then I saw another boy in my school do, and I somehow was funny because of it. Why do people resort to do?

3 comments:

John said...

Because they "Lajas"

guest of yahoo! said...

lol .... I agree! I can not bear it! I vomit. I hope the stage is quickly overcome. do not know these people: not only because they give a bad name and then a job ... But ..... sportier look better with a good jeans! Thank you God for children, consumers are well informed;)

Raia said...

Haha Jaja means "yes, yes" in German. That is all I know, but in this context.

I do not understand the trend. Personally, I prefer boys to wear jeans Tigher at least in the form of tight jeans, if not to

Post a Comment