External Computer Power Supply My Ipod 3G Nano Doesn't Recharge Usinging The Power Cord To The Computer Or My External Power Cord.?

My ipod 3G nano doesn't recharge usinging the power cord to the computer or my external power cord.? - external computer power supply

HELLO - I know there are a lot of people, "my computer does not recognize my iPod say - and although this is also the case for me, I have the added problem that my iPod does not charge when plugged in my external power supply is directly related to connected to the product (an apple) along the way. I had the problem my computer does not recognize my iPod, but never a situation where you can not connect to the external power source.

Ideas?

FYI: I've had the "reset" the five stages several times.

1 comments:

Kit UK said...

Sounds like a broken battery. Apple products are known famous for its terrible battery. Unless you are very happy and have a place where you (the battery, even as rare as hen's teeth can change) that you use a call to customer service to Apple and wait.

Post a Comment