Wireless Door Phone Why Wont My Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter Work And Still Have A Green Light?

Why Wont My Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter Work and Still Have a Green Light? - wireless door phone

I bought a wireless adapter Xbox 360, the first day I installed it has worked, but the other day I tried to Street Fighter 4 online play and still know when to lose the game begins.

The adapter turns green and I can enter without problems, the router via instant messaging to the next room, and the only thing in the type of router and adapter to my door and a phone into the wall, and the router is sitting on a computer when it arrives.

I checked the system configuration and said I had a complete connection

I have tried to drag the phone and play again and the connection is interrupted.

Please tell me what is the problem and how to fix it.

2 comments:

avomatic said...

The mobile phone could be the problem, especially when operating at 2.4 GHz, the same group as the router. Diagnostics run on the Xbox, if the problem is a bad sign, try the phone, do not forget to remove the battery from the phone and the ground. If the problem is his inability to resolve an IP address, try a manual IP address.

Mr. Best Answer said...

I've heard that they have serious problems, and it is better to use an Ethernet cable connection. Friends of mine had the same problem, but decided to finish. I recommend contacting support. Unfortunately, we can no longer useful.

Post a Comment